Property Courtesy of Patty Boggs at All American Real Estate
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Refreshing 3 bedroom 2 bath home in Grand View Estates. Your soon to be home, has a 2 car garage with automatic garage opener, large back cement patio and check out the gated in-ground liner pool for those hot summer days to cool off in.. There is Central heating and air; New dishwasher; an additional indoor patio room; tile counters and island in the kitchen; and nice wood fireplace for the cold nights in the winter. Close to Hwy 70 for easy commute and also located close to 2 great casinos, Lake Oroville and The Feather River for all your entertainment. This home has tenants in it with a lease till 8/31/19.
||34 Dawn Court
- Ceiling Fan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Tile Counters
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Central Furnace, Wood, Fireplace
- Kitchen Island,Tile Counters,Walk-In Pantry
- Rain Gutters
- Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Landscaped,Level with Street,Park Nearby,Sprinklers Drip System,Yard
- Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Smoke Detector
- Public Sewer
- All American Real Estate - Patty Boggs
Property Listed By All American Real Estate
Based on information from CARETS as of 3/25/2019 1:22:26 PM. The information being provided by CARETS is for the visitor's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, i-Tech MLS, PSRMLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Any property information referenced on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CRISNet MLS and/or CARETS. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.