Property Courtesy of Dean Lueck at Compass
5 / 6.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Perched majestically atop the Santa Rosa Plateau, 21 miles northeast of the Pacific Ocean in the estate community of La Cresta, this stunning 57-acre estate features unobstructed views of Temecula Valley, the mountainous hillside and the sparkling city lights. The temperate climate and coastal breezes are ideal for thriving vineyards and active lifestyles. Youâ€™ll find European inspiration throughout, from the lush landscapeâ€”complete with irrigation systemâ€”to the classic columns and ornate balustrades. Constructed with custom materials of impeccable quality, the 7,200-sq-ft main residence is an architectural gem amid perfectly sculpted surroundings. Entertain with ease in the gourmet chefâ€™s kitchen and formal dining room featuring a full bar. Unwind in the family room and massive living room with soaring beam ceiling while pools of light spill through large picture windows. Take a dip in the free-form Rockscape pool and spa, or relax in the cozy cabana. Miles of roads wind through the spacious grounds so you can traverse freely from the helipad to the fully stocked lake, to the equestrian facilities, or the Santa Maria BBQ pit and picnic area. Oenophiles will appreciate the active winery with 5,000 vines that produce award-winning Pinot Noir and Cabernet Franc. Horticulture enthusiasts will be captivated by mature avocado, olive and Oak trees, as well as the bountiful citrus orchard. The ultimate private retreat for those with discerning taste, Majorca Vineyards welcomes you!
||38280 Via Majorca
SRCAR Southwest Riverside County
- Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-In Features, Cathedral Ceiling(S), Ceiling Fan(S), Crown Molding, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Intercom, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Phone System, Recessed Lighting, Storage, Sunken Living Room, Vacuum Central, Wet Bar, Wired For Data
- Carpet, Stone, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Central, Heat Pump
- Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Open to Family Room,Remodeled Kitchen,Self-closing drawers,Walk-In Pantry
- Foothills,Horse Trails,Preserve/Public Land
- Barbecue Private, Corral, Stable
- Spanish Tile
- Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Not Available,Phone Connected,Propane,See Remarks,Water Connected
- Agricultural - Tree/Orchard,Agricultural - Vine/Vineyard,Garden,Horse Property Improved,Landscaped,Lawn,Lot Over 40000 Sqft,Irregular Lot,Sprinkler System
- Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Security System,Smoke Detector(s)
- Canyon,City Lights,Creek/Stream,Hills,Mountain(s),Neighborhood,Orchard,Panoramic,Pool,Trees/Woods,Valley,Vineyard
- Conventional Septic
- La Cresta
Property Listed By Compass
Based on information from CARETS as of 5/24/2019 11:09:39 AM. The information being provided by CARETS is for the visitor's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, i-Tech MLS, PSRMLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Any property information referenced on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CRISNet MLS and/or CARETS. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.