Property Courtesy of James Devine at daily & company real estate
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Come and explore this "Hidden Oasis" tucked backed at the end of the road overlooking your very own spring fed pond. It's the perfect place to spend the day letting the cares of the world slip away! Enjoy preparing culinary delights in this remodeled open kitchen, featuring an angled center island set on tile flooring; boasting hickory cabinets with self closing doors, granite countertops, stainless appliances and a graphite sink. An inviting great room has authentic hardwood floors, freestanding wood stove on a raised hearth, plus a vaulted beam ceiling illuminated by a large picture window in the dining area. Down the hall are two guest bedrooms, linen closet and an upgraded full bath. Your remodeled Master suite bath has a walk-in tile shower with a European style slider. There's also an inside laundry leading down to a huge 844 sq.ft. family/media room with storage which has it's own private entrance accessing an oversized two car garage. Plan on spending lots of quality time out on this finely crafted redwood deck with retractable awning. A little bit of tree pruning on your property would open up a gorgeous view of your neighbors 2 acre spring fed pond as well. A security system with multiple cameras are strategically positioned around the home so that you'll know who is approaching at all times. Within easy walking distance from your paved driveway is Dawn Lake in Lushmeadows Estates the ideal escape for fishing, camping, swimming and just enjoying the great outdoors.
||5434 Clouds Rest
MP3 Mariposa 3
- Picnic Area, Playground, Club House, Dues Paid Annually
- Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lighting, Storage Space, Wired For Sound
- Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Central, Dual, Electric, High Efficiency
- Central Furnace, Forced Air, Electric, High Efficiency, Wood Stove
- Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Open to Family Room,Pots & Pan Drawers,Remodeled Kitchen,Self-closing drawers
- Rain Gutters
- Electricity Connected,Phone Connected,Propane
- Gentle Slope,Rocks,Rolling Slope,Secluded
- Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Security Lights,Security System,Smoke Detector
- Hills,Mountain,Pond,Rocks,See Remarks,Trees/Woods
- Conventional Septic
- daily & company real estate - James Devine
- Christine Carpenter CalBRE#01819933
Property Listed By daily & company real estate
Based on information from CARETS as of 3/24/2019 9:28:27 PM. The information being provided by CARETS is for the visitor's personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS, i-Tech MLS, PSRMLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Any property information referenced on this website comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of CRISNet MLS and/or CARETS. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.